Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Yet another year...

Happy New Year, friends. Once again, another 365 days have passed and what do we have to show for it? For us, it was a big move across oceans, finding new jobs and surviving it. Last year, I declined to make any resolutions so I wouldn't have to look back and see what I didn't manage to do once again. I once looked back at my old diary of 1998, and saw the following resolutions listed:
1. Get organized.
2. Lose 10 pounds.
3. Choose to be happy.

Ha! Almost a decade later, and I'm still aiming for the same goals! =) So...for 2007, I'm yet again declining to make any real resolutions and just choose to be happy. Maybe if I'm happy, organization and losing those 10 pounds won't matter much anymore. Hahaha!

But the hubby and I did make a pact to start a new healthier lifestyle - in nutrition and habits. So, as a start... we cleaned out our kitchen cabinets of all things sugary and processed, and stocked up on healthy food. We just want to take care of our health better, considering our genetic history. But this is not a new year resolution but more like a new life resolution because we want to go beyond 2007.

Have fun everybody! Here's a peek at our photos from our quiet New Years Celebration. Here's to 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home