Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am the Germinator



...or should I say Germinatrix? =)
For my birthday, I received two sets of DIY gardening sets, complete with pots, peat pellets and seeds. Both ordered from windowbox.com via amazon, one set was an Italian Herb trio, the other was a Sweet William. Of course, I immediately went to work while Axel played with the boxes. It was so awesome, the way the peat pellets magically became perfect potting soil with the addition of a little water. Coolness galore. Now, it's a waiting game.



Meanwhile...at the other side of my garden, I successfully germinated some California Giant Zinnias. Of course, these flowers are notoriously easy to plant. Hence, it's popularity with second grade teachers to give out as science projects. It's just nice to see things grow. In true germinator fashion (feign the German accent now) "I'll be back....with updates.

"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home