Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pass the gravy, please.


What started out as plans for a simple turkey breast dinner with gravy turned into a full blown traditional feast, taken straight off the suggested menu of Cooks Illustrated. It was my mother-in-law's idea who wanted to prepare a traditional dinner in celebration of our first Thanksgiving in the U.S. We all took part in the kitchen dutes: my MIL took care of the roast turkey, bacon and apple stuffing and gravy. Hubby took charge of the garlic mashed potatoes and I did the apple pie. Everything tasted great, mostly at least. The only thing I could care less for was the cranberry sauce, that goop is disgusting I swear.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home