Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Axel is Universally Cute


I've always wondered about my son. Back at home, people commented on how good looking he was. Perhaps it was just his fair skin, I thought. But now I have affirmation that my son is universally cute. We can't count how many comments he gets on the streets from strangers, of different backgrounds and ethnicities. Of course now I'll have to find an alien creature to proclaim my son's adorable, to truly validate my above statement but until then, please bare with me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

kanino mana? :-) welcome to the US, Auey from your friend down under, Xtine

11:51 PM  
Blogger mai said...

Hi Auey :) We never got to chat na again. I'm in Manila now but will email you when I'm back. How is the homehunt? Good luck :)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home