Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tuloy po kayo

After a month of living in our new cozy apartment, we played hosts to our first houseguests. Okey, dinner guests. It was strange having people over as we got so used to just the three of us in our space. I suddenly became very conscious of our bathroom grit and kitchen scum, although I know I was probably magnifying it in my mind. But it was great to have adult conversation, kick back with a beer and eat some good food.

Thanks Dyna and Jojo (+ family) for dropping by our humble abode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home