Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Say Cheese!

After referring to the government's website guidelines to taking passport photos, I discovered that ever since 9/11, they do not allow smiles in photos. In their words, the subjects should have a "neutral" expression. Try telling that to a lively three year old. Here's my attempt to get my son to pose.

Me: Okey, here we go. Let's try to get this photo, anak. Please DON'T smile. I said close your mouth!











Me: That's much better but you're still smiling!



Me: Oh honey. Please don't frown!



Me: Oh!!! I'm sorry the flash bothers you.











Me: Much much better. Just try to look at the camera.



Me: Perfect! Good job.

3 Comments:

Blogger u l a n said...

heehee! so adorable!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

this is funny! I hate the photo in my passport now. Here in NZ, you're not allowed to smile in your passport photo now and I looked terrible! hehe

2:53 AM  
Blogger Mickee said...

Axel is so cute - maski ano'ng facial expression period! :)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home