Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea?


Sunday morning, I helped out my sister with a kiddie birthday cake order. I thought I would do some dumb stuff like chop nuts and grease the pans but my sister put her faith in me and let me sculpt some of the characters...Spongebob and Patrick!!! I thought they turned out pretty good! Me...a cake artist? Maybe I should help out my sister more! These cake toppers are made of fondant and are totally edible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

Good job Auey!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home