Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Axel in Baguio


This is my new favorite Axel photo. I took this photo of Axel during a recent trip to Baguio City. As we trudged up a short hill near the house we were staying, his little legs struggled to keep up with me but he persevered. I was already on my way down the hill and he just gave a look at me, as if - "What? I climbed all this way and you're not going to take my photo?" So I brought out my camera, he stood very straight and gave me his best non-fuss smirk. That kid really kills me. He's so quiet and serious and I feel this photo totally reflects all that in him. Down to his little magnetic drawing pad he's clutching. He's such a big boy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home