Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Celebrity Dental Tips

I was watching free TV recently and lo and behold, I *actually* learned something! The show was one of those usual talk shows and it featured a celebrity who shared her "beauty secrets." For shiny pearly whites, she recommended brushing your teeth with plain water for about 3 minutes before actually brushing your teeth with toothpaste. I tried it and it works! Initially, my gums were senstive so I had to use a gentle hand but afterwards, neato! My teeth feel so clean and fresh, just like I came from a dentist cleaning. It was refreshing to pick up something useful from TV, for once.

The celebrity with the close-up smile? Charlene Gonzales Muhlach.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

uy, di ko alam yan ah. ma-try nga :-)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Ogie said...

Hey great tip! Will try that now. Love ya!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home