Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Tooth Hurts

Extraction of an impacted tooth is not one of my favorite activities but it was on the top of my to-do list for about six months now. After a painful bout here and there, I'd often swear to have the darn wisdom tooth removed, and today I finally did. It was not fun. Dr. Librojo is a patient man but I swear, even he seemed pretty amazed at my tooth's refusal to be removed. After the initial local anaethestic, I endured tugs and pullings to and fro but that darn tooth seemed pretty steadfast in place. At one point, the kind dentist took what seemed like a deep breath, as if saying mentally "God, give me the strength." Those 40 minutes in the chair seemed like an eternity but finally the tooth is out. It was an evil looking tooth, with a bent curvy root. Not wise at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home