Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Meet Blanco


My husband gave me an ipod for my birthday. It's the loveliest little thing. I christened him Blanco and he goes everywhere with me. Especially to bed. For the past year, I've suffered from chronic insomnia and finally, I've found music has helped soothed me! My favorite bedtime listening is Neil Gaiman's Audio books. Listening to his quaint British accent has a calming effect. My second most favorite listening material is the radio play of "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." Those brits, so sexy.

I love my Ipod so much, I decided to buy my husband one as well. I got him a black iSkin to differentiate it from mine. Heaven forbid I accidentally get his and listen to the UK Subs to sleep.

What I also love about Blanco is that it's like working in radio again! I put together little playlists to suit mood and activity. Take a guess what might be in these playlists:

Chili Con Carne
Waxing Brazilian
Oi Noipi
Old School Punk
Old Wave
Popsicle Chill
Ira Would Be Proud
Road Demon
Kill Barney
Lilith Fare
Classical Thunder
Hot and Sweaty

Ipod, WEpod!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home