Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Monday, August 08, 2005

American TV

Here in America, I only watch two channels: VH1 and the History Channel. I can say that I equally divide my time between the two. On VH1, I get sucked in to watching these countdown shows. 100 Best Love Songs, 40 Worst Hip Hop Moments, 50 Greatest Child Stars (Where are they now?) On the history channel, I love watching documentaries on well... just about everything. The most recent one I saw was about the women of Hitler: his mistress, his mother, his propagandist filmmaker. It's all very educational. Now, if there was just a way to merge Vh1 and the History Channel.

Then we'd have countdowns like 50 Stupid Moments in History. Or 100 Bloopers of Bush. 20 Top Songs about Communism. Now that would be good TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home