Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Northworst Airlines

It's been officially three weeks and there is still no sign of our luggage. The customer service line at the NWA is always set on the answering machine so we've never gotten to talk to a real person for the past two weeks. Daily, I check the nwa.com's luggage tracking service and get the dreaded "No Information Available" message. It's so disappointing. I had been flying Northwest Airlines since I was 8 years old and airline loyalty got me no where. In the back of mind, I want to believe our luggage will turn up, maybe after 2 months, or 4 or 6 months....but it's doubtful.

I don't care about how many thousands of miles I got on my worldperks card. I'm never flying Northwest again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home