Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Bulge Wins

I admit defeat.

After one week of daily treadmill and 2 gym classes of Sculpting and Smooves (smooth grooves, get it?), I throw in the towel. I came down with the flu and asthma. It's as if a higher power is telling me NOT to exercise. Maybe I should just go on a diet. Or maybe, I should accept my 125 pound self, every single pound of it. *sigh* My only regret is that I have to buy new clothes and I really don't want to spend any money.

Let me recuperate from this latest asthma attack and viral flu, and I'll get back to you in a week. I need to restructure my strategy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home