Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Anansi Boys


I just finished Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman. Good book, devoured it in 3 days. A definite read for any Neil Gaiman fan. I am not one for a 1000 word analysis on what makes it sparkling, shabby or shameful. I just like it. I feel that Neil is getting older though or maybe wiser in his ways as a family man. His thread on family relationships rings a familiar tune to me. His words make me shrug and say, yeh that's life, baby.

On a very shallow note: I fancy that my hubby is Fat Charlie and Basti Artardi is Spider. Of course, I would prefer my husband any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home