Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Women Are Gross

Okey, let that read (Some) Women are Gross.

I just got back from Powerplant Mall in Rockwell where I watched an excellent first rate movie with my husband, entitled 40 Year Old Virgin. *grin* After the film, I visited their bathroom, used the toilet facilities and wanted to wash my hands. Every single space was filled with women preening in front of the mirror. And to my horror, Que Horror!, many of these women did not wash their hands. Ew, gross. I had to wait about 5 minutes to use a sink because everyone was putting on makeup/combing their hair/ fixing lipstick with their unwashed hands. Okey, maybe 2 out of the 12 women there washed their hands after peeing. Tops!

Mental visions (and smells) of these perfectly coifed, well heeled ladies with pee-germy hands just weirds me out. Of course, as soon as I got out of the bathroom, I gave a full reportage to my husband. He just grinned and said, "Oh honey. Men don't care about how germy women's hands are. They just care if you look good." Ok, so men are pretty gross too.

4 Comments:

Blogger ronmb said...

Gee! I thought it couldn't get any worse on the male side but you just proved that both male and females are equally guilty of this crime. I'm one of those guys who washes their hands and uses an extra paper towel just to hold and open the door on their way out.

I tell you, there should be a sign on the mirror that says "Would you like to shake the hands of someone who just peed and didn't wash their hands? I didn't think so. So go freakin wash your hands"

By the way this is ron, ez' brother, a fellow blogger.

4:08 PM  
Blogger u l a n said...

ahahahaha =)

got your comment on my blog hehe. i replied: yup, it's my favorite book (next to LOTR) =) if you noticed, these are song titles and the last one is the song Stevie Wonder wrote for the movie adaptation of The Outsiders =)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mickee said...

Hi Auey,

Nice blog you have here. I'll link you to mine ok? Take care dearie - and see you soon!

Cheers, Mickee

7:26 PM  
Blogger mai said...

Haha! Thats so true :D

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home