Third World Eyes

we've moved! visit www.thirdworldeyes.com!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Bay Area, California, United States

A devoted mom, wife, daughter. Workwise, a former DJ, TV producer, web editor and a freelance photographer. A jill of all trades, mistress of none.

Monday, November 21, 2005

My Rock Star Hair

In yet another effort to relax and unwind, I went to the beauty parlor with my sister for a few hours. My regular stylist had moved to the Megamall branch, which was known to be rowdy, chaotic and loud. I had followed him there several times before but the crowd always put me off. So instead, I decide to try a new stylist at the Podium brand. I ended up looking like that chick from the 80s glam rock band Heart. I'm not a happy camper. My hair is simply too thick and wavy to carry off the thinned out layered look. I’ve been wearing my hair in a ponytail every since. I need to get myself to my old stylist to rectify the situation (ouch, go even shorter) or have my hair chemically relaxed. The irony of it, get your hair relaxed to get totally relaxed about my hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home